Welcome to Lifesaver 101!!
Welcome to Lifesaver 101 First Aid & CPR Training Sudbury Location
At Lifesaver 101 our programs provide participants with an enthusiastic, fun and effective approach to First Aid & CPR training. Our WSIB compliant courses are perfect for workplace requirements as well as the needs of students and other individuals seeking First Aid and CPR certification in the Greater Sudbury Area and beyond.
We offer the following First Aid & CPR programs (prices include the HST):
- Standard First Aid & CPR Level C + AED (2 days): $100
- Emergency First Aid & CPR Level C + AED (1 day): $75
- CPR Level C + AED (4 hours): $65
- CPR Level HCP + AED Walk-In Clinic: $65 or $40 for returning Lifesaver 101 customers
- Emergency First Responder (40 hours): See program page for details
Participants who require Health Care Provider (HCP) CPR may add this upgraded level of certification to any of our courses. Currently there is no additional charge for this extra level of certification
In addition to First Aid & CPR certification, Lifesaver 101 Sudbury also offers the following services:
- N95 Mask Fit Testing
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Sales. We sell Zoll AEDs and accessories.
- First Aid Kit Restocking. We come into your workplace and ensure your first aid kits are stocked to WSIB compliance.
- First Aid Kits. A wide variety of kits for your workplace, home or vehicle. Workplace kits are WSIB compliant.
Interested in a PRIVATE GROUP? Organize your workplace or classmates and we can send an instructor out to your location. Minimum participant numbers do apply.
Contact us for details.